When it comes to window treatment, there are different kinds of options available in the market. Some of them include blinds, awnings, curtains, window roller shutters and many more. Each option has its own different types, so it is really difficult to choose the best among all. But there is one option which is so popular among homeowners and that is timber venetian blinds. Also, they have been in use since 1760s and earlier these blinds were used in the office buildings to block the sun’s heat and light. Today many houses, high rise buildings and offices use these blinds for decorative purpose. They come in different textures, patterns and designs to choose from. The most attractive feature of these blinds is customization and you can easily customize them according to your window needs. They are designed with some horizontal wooden slats which are gently connected with each other, and you can operate them with a string or a cord.
#6 Advantages of Timber Venetian Blinds:
- Timber venetian blinds are suitable for any window size and you can easily install them on your office and home windows. Apart from that, they are durable and affordable as well.
- You do not need to spend any additional amount of money for maintaining these blinds. You can clean them with a soft cloth and soap.
- These blinds can provide you utmost privacy and they can also control the sunlight from entering the room. So during summer, these blinds can easily block out sun’s heat and keep your rooms cool. Similarly, they can prevent cool breeze during winter and block rain water during monsoon.
- These blinds can help save your power consumption bill because they can keep your rooms cool during summer and maintain warmth during winter. So you do not need to run your air conditioner or room heaters all the time.
- Timber venetian blinds are available in different colors and textures, and you can easily choose the best design for your rooms. Also, they can increase the aesthetic value of your home.
- They are also available as ready made products and are also easy to install. So you do not need to spend any additional installation cost for these blinds.
Materials of Timber Venetian Blinds:
Most of the timber venetian blinds are made with Basswood and if you are on a limited budget then you can go for the bamboo wood venetian blinds. They are eco-friendly and durable. Apart from that, today you can also find some aluminum blinds designed with wooden texture. But they are not considered pure timber blinds. If you install these metal blinds then after a certain time, you need to replace them or recolor them as they have a tendency to accumulate get fade due to adverse weather conditions. So it is best to choose the timber venetian blinds or bamboo wooden blinds. But before installing these blinds, you need to check the humidity level, dampness and moisture level of the specific rooms because timber blinds are not suitable for damp, humid and moist climate.
How Would You Install and Maintain the Timber Venetian Blinds?
For the installation of timber venetian blinds, you can get in touch with the trained professional, because they are able to take right measurement of your windows and then customize these blinds according to your window size. Apart from that, they can easily install these blinds with their advanced tools and techniques. You can easily maintain these blinds and clean them occasionally with some dry mops or duster. But still, if you find any cracks or damages on the timber slats of these blinds then you must change them immediately.
So now, you can search these timber venetian blinds online and choose the best one for your home and offices.